1. I am the black sheep of my family. Not only was I the first one to
get divorced, I liked it so much I did it TWICE. But the real
reason.... I am the lone moderate in a very red family. They are close
to disowning me.
2. I am the hottest grandmother you will ever meet. (just ask me, I'll tell you!)
3. I am afraid of the water. That is the real reason I learned how to
dive. However, I think I might have saltwater in my veins now and I
really, REALLY miss the ocean.
4. When I am nervous or worried, I catch myself counting EVERYTHING. It drives me nuts.
5. I usually love my job. And I am damn good at it.
6. I am privileged to have the best friends in the world, some of whom I have never met face to face.
7. I would rather be outdoors than in, on just about any day of the year. Lack of sun makes me sad.
8. Green is my favorite scent. Yes, I said scent. Go outside in the spring, when the sun warms the trees... Or deep in the woods on a summer day. That scent... it's green.
9. I hate it when I am wrong or when I don't know the answer.
10. This summer I plan to take classes in water painting and photography. (instead I spent it in court)
11. I sing so badly the choir won't let me join. ;-)
12. I absolutely DETEST green peas. It makes me gag to see one on my plate, and I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would willingly put then in their mouth!
13. I think spiders are fascinating, but having one ON me completely freaks me out.
14. I am secretly thrilled that Bonnie lets me pet her. (Bonnie is our red-lored parrot)
15. I think my dog Maggie is smarter than many people I've met. Sam, however, rides the short-bus.
16. I once worked at a pay by the hour hotel. As a maid. THAT was the worst job I ever had!
17. When I was 10 years old, I lived in Germany. And I accidentally stole a marble from a store in the town we lived in. For years, I had nightmares that the German police would arrest me for it.
18. I would love to go back to college. I will never, ever know as much as I want to know about all the things I am interested in.
19. When I grow up I want to be Wyn.
20. I am very uncomfortable in crowds, and for years, I suffered panic attacks when I had to be in one. I still don't like it when people I don't know touch me, but if I know you I will hug you nearly every time I see you.
21. My IQ is high enough to be in MENSA, but I have made some of the stupidest mistakes imaginable!
22. It drives me nuts that the 63% of eligible voters this election were a record turn out. And of those 63%, I bet half of them had no idea who was running for any office other than President. How do you
people think we got in this mess? So many are so quick to point at politicians, but WE elected them!
23. I love chocolate so much that I would bathe in it if I thought I could get away with it.
24. I think Pink absolutely rocks.
25. I still miss my son. Every single day.